Science and Technology Center «UNITI PARK»
Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Yugra, Surgut, Yugorsky tract, floodplain of the river Ob
|Area:||67, 3 hectares|
|GBA:||592 thousand sq. m.|
|Project implementation timeline:||2030 year|
SCIENCE, RESEARCH, TECHNOLOGY, INNOVATION
Unity Park is a project that embodies the idea of an innovative district in Ugra - a unique space for the development of science and research, engineering entrepreneurship, the professional growth of young scientists and the training of specialists in demand.
- technologies for improving the efficiency of production in classical fields;
- technologies of extraction of hard-to-recover reserves (HTR).
- technologies of exploration on the deposit;
- predictive maintenance of equipment for deposits (including using digital "end-to-end" technologies);
- modeling of oil production processes using artificial intelligence and machine learning;
- machine learning, cloud technologies of data processing and storage.
- molecular genetic research methods in clinical medicine (perinatal medicine, oncology, cardiology, neuro-degenerative diseases);
- genetics of socially significant diseases in aborigines and expatriate population of Yugra (atherosclerosis, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, etc.);
- molecular biological research methods, transfer of new technologies to clinical medicine and practical healthcare;
- study of the genome of aborigines, the population of the North;
- medicine "5 P" based on the study of fundamental pathologic processes on cellular models and organs on a chip for the purpose of preclinical detection of diseases.
- robotic medicine (virtual and robotic medicine clinic – simulation and training center);
- pharmacology (synthesis and encapsulation of substances for the development of drugs in the treatment of socially significant diseases).
- geomonitoring (including unmanned aerial vehicles and space technologies), ecology, industrial safety, technologies for preserving the cultural heritage of the small peoples of the North;
- carbon balance control technologies;
- new technologies in agriculture and forestry: deepening the processing of wild plants;
- ground transport equipment for operation in the conditions of the North.
- "green" energy, renewable energy and autonomous energy sources;
- smart urban technologies: improving the energy efficiency of existing buildings, organizing energy-efficient capital repairs;
- development of new materials for energy-efficient construction;
- additive technologies and new materials.
- research and development, ensuring the commercialization of the historical and cultural heritage of the North and the Arctic;
- social and digital technologies that provide broad public access to creative products;
- a gastronomic industry based on the unique ingredients of the northern territories and the processing of wild plants.
- Digital content production (film, video, audio, animation production, data processing and software development, virtual and augmented reality, computer and video games).
- support of scientific and technological projects for obtaining funding;
- expertise of scientific, scientific-technical, innovative projects;
- grant support for research teams and technology teams;
- organization of corporate accelerators for SME technology projects;
- patent analytics and patenting;
- innovative consulting;
- organization of centers for collective use of scientific (laboratory equipment);
- organization of scientific and technological events;
- scouting of scientific and technological projects;
- organization of training of qualified specialist;
- recruiting researchers and developers;
- organization of projects and programs of technological cooperation and engineering;
- development of a portfolio of research projects.
The first object of the STC is under implementation. The investor-developer is Shvabe-Moscow LLC. The project implementation period is February 2025.